Laser Systems are delighted to announce that our Care CPD short courses and Care Certificate online course are now endorsed by Skills for Care.
To achieve this endorsement, Skills for Care required Laser Systems to demonstrate:
- effective systems to monitor standards and allow for continuous improvement
- programmes respond to individual learner needs
- the enrolment process is comprehensive, transparent and supportive
- services provided meet the reasonable needs of learners with good, secure assessments in place
- programme designers make effective use of appropriate teaching aids and learning resources
Laser Short Courses and Care Certificate resources are written by industry experts with professional experience in their subject. The dedicated content team ensure course content is accurate, relevant, and appropriate before making sure it is edited and formatted to the signature Laser Lesson style.
Each short course begins with a filmed tutorial, and each unit of the care certificate also begins with a filmed tutorial to introduce each new topic. Tutorials are filmed with a professional presenter and recorded at Canal Wharf Studios to provide an engaging and friendly start to training.
Laser Care short courses cover subjects like:
- Causes and spread of infection
- Domestic skills for care workers
- Inspections, ratings, and the CQC
- Nutrition, hydration, and pressure ulcers
The Laser Care Certificate online course provides digital learning resources which guide learners through the knowledge for all 15 units. Learners achieve their certificate after the successful completion of each unit assessment and a final practical sign-off by a workplace manager or trainer as competent.